Become a Contributor or Submit a Guest Post: Guidelines for Inuidea
Want to contribute an article to Inuidea?
Let me share a few reasons why contributing to Inuidea is a good idea:
- If you have something interested to share about you and your work, I’ll interview you on my podcast and on my YouTube channel. Also, you can write your story on Inuidea.
- You’ll get a backlink to your site. We all know that backlink is an important SEO factor and backlinks help you rank higher on Google.
- If you don’t have a blog, you can practice writing high-quality blog posts on Inuidea to learn SEO, content writing, and all important aspects of writing high-quality content for a blog.
- If you’re a freelance writer, you can build a portfolio on Inuidea to market your writing skills.
- I may pay you in the future.
- Your author pic is shown everywhere and your blog post is promoted on my social media platform, newsletter, and almost everywhere online.
- 3 days later, (after being published on Inuidea) you can republish your article on Medium and LinkedIn. Also, you can republish your blog post on your own blog using the right canonical tags.
I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute high-quality and original articles related to the topic of my blog in order to learn more about content writing, SEO, and to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Inuidea has been online since 2019 and is one of the most popular and reliable blogs in the “entrepreneurship”, “online business” and “blogging” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the young entrepreneur and hustler community.
Before you submit a guest post at Inuidea, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
How can you submit a guest post or become a contributor?
To become a contributor at Inuidea, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
Head over to the Inuidea blog or homepage, and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on the Inuidea blog to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Content marketing
- Online business
- Digital marketing
- Travel tips
- “How-to’s” and listicles.*
*If you wanna write a listicle please use the number 7,9,11, or 17 in the title. On my blog, I don’t wanna see those top 5 or top 10 articles!
What should you know?
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Craft a fresh article with relevant and practical takeaways. The article must be original and have not been published elsewhere. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for the Inuidea audience.
- Credit: Inuidea respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take screenshots, and use them on your blog post to convey your idea properly.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Inuidea. Also, by submitting a post to Inuidea, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Keep in mind: The most important part!
In order to avoid rejection, please strictly follow the guest post guidelines.
If you have any questions feel free to email me or DM me on Instagram or Twitter @InuEtc
If you really want to become a contributor or want to submit a guest post, to get published on Inuidea, follow these contributor guidelines:
- Paragraphs should be no more than three to five sentences long and formatted using H2s, H3s, and H4s, when appropriate.
- Always include an introduction and a conclusion or final thoughts.
- Copy and paste your post into Grammarly, or Microsoft Word and run a spell-check. Also, you can use Hemingway Editor to check for run-on sentences, difficult sentence structure, etc.
- Always write your article in Google Document. Share your completed post in a Google Document with editing permission turned on for “anyone with the link.”
- Link to at least 3-5 other Inuidea blog posts in your piece. For example, if you’re writing an article on online business, link to the articles related to passive income, make money blogging, make money while traveling, etc.
- Send me your short author bio, headshot, and any links to your LinkedIn or Twitter account you’d like linked. You must verify your authenticity by submitting this information.
- You must strictly adhere to Google Publisher Policies and Google Publisher Restrictions
Check out some other essential writing tips to make sure you write a high-quality blog post.
How do you submit a blog post?
Please contact me (email me or DM me on Instagram or Twitter @InuEtc) to let me know more about you; later you’ll share your final Google Docs draft link with the permission to edit the post.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
P.S. If you wanna submit a sponsored post, sponsored paragraphs, or collaborate with me in any other way, contact me.